What We Do
Wagmo is a new type of pet health company. We are a pet parent's partner in pet parenting - from everyday care to rainy-day emergencies. We offer wellness plans that keep our members on budget and insurance plans that keep them ready for the unexpected. Our members should always feel confident they are giving their pets the care they deserve.
Our mission is to bring pet parents the confidence they need to give pets the care they deserve. We do that by connecting them to budgeting tools they can bank on, partners they can depend on and advice they can count on.
What's Important To Us
We solve hard problems all day long, but hang out with dogs while we do it. We value authenticity and efficiency, and have no time for egos. We prioritize performance over pedigree, compensate fairly, and never take ourselves too seriously.
Our values are core to who we are and how we operate. We talk about them all the time. These are not just things posted on a wall. We will interview for them, hold each other accountable to them and make sure we work with every single person we interact with in a way that's consistent with these values.
Wagmo’s Director of B2B Marketing will develop and lead Wagmo’s B2B marketing strategy. They will be focused on building brand awareness with our B2B segments, developing marketing acquisition and lifecycle initiatives, sales enablement and owning voice of our customer. If you possess the expertise of developing and executing on effective B2B marketing strategies - along with the drive and ability to build from scratch, love dogs and cats, and are looking for an exciting growth opportunity, we want to talk with you!
This role is hybrid, at least 2 days a week in our NYC office.
- Create and execute Wagmo’s B2B marketing roadmap – enhancing Wagmo’s recognition as a valuable voluntary benefit for employers
- Boost growth in corporate adoption of plans as employee benefits
- Drive engagement in our customers’ employees
- Manage the marketing budget, allocating resources for maximum ROI
- Lead content strategy and brand voice, particularly as pertaining to our website, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Oversee field marketing strategy – conferences, events, etc.
- Collaborate with executive team to prepare for events and speaking engagements
- Use analytics to gather insights aimed at refining lead generation, conversion, and engagement marketing programs
- Provide regular reporting to the executive team, including key marketing performance, pacing updates, and test results
- Stay updated on effective tactics, tools, and partners to enhance conversions, retention, and product uptake.
- Remain attuned to industry trends, leveraging insights for innovative marketing approaches
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- 7+ years of B2B Marketing experience
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful brand awareness campaigns that target employers
- Proven ability to lead and shape a compelling content strategy that aligns with the brand voice, and engages the target audience through channels such as blogs, podcasts, company website
- Proven ability to create marketing materials and strategies that communicate product value propositions for different buyers/stakeholders
- Innate motivation, and willingness to work in an autonomous environment – willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Experience building a B2B marketing function and/or strategy from very early stages
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, sales, and partner success
Why Consider this role?
Unique opportunity to create in the rewarding space of pet insurance
- Opportunity to revolutionize the pet benefits industry with a mission to make pet parenting more accessible
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- You will be setting and leading the entire marketing strategy for the business
- Pay Range: 140k - 150k
- Equity in the company
- Company paid medical premiums for employee only plan (3 out of 4 medical plans)
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability
- Commuter assistance
- Company paid Wagmo pet wellness and insurance plans through monthly reimbursement
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks parental time off
- ClassPass subsidy
- Company wide open feedback model
We here at Wagmo strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Wagmo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.