What We Do
Wagmo is a new type of pet health company. We are a pet parent's partner in pet parenting - from everyday care to rainy-day emergencies. We offer wellness plans that keep our members on budget and insurance plans that keep them ready for the unexpected. Our members should always feel confident they are giving their pets the care they deserve.
Our mission is to bring pet parents the confidence they need to give pets the care they deserve. We do that by connecting them to budgeting tools they can bank on, partners they can depend on and advice they can count on.
What's Important To Us
We solve hard problems all day long, but hang out with dogs while we do it. We value authenticity and efficiency, and have no time for egos. We prioritize performance over pedigree, compensate fairly, and never take ourselves too seriously.
Our values are core to who we are and how we operate. We talk about them all the time. These are not just things posted on a wall. We will interview for them, hold each other accountable to them and make sure we work with every single person we interact with in a way that's consistent with these values.
About the role:
- Drafting external and internal communications, including board decks, investor decks, investor updates, team presentations, etc.
- Managing key critical relationships in place of CEO when needed.
- Managing the founders' network of contacts and connections and leveraging appropriately for internal company initiatives.
- Manage CEO’s speaking engagements from start to finish, including conference operations, content planning, etc.
- Overseeing and, in some cases, leading high priority, complex, executive sponsored projects end-to-end.
- Add structure and process to drive strategic prioritization, alignment and outcomes to executive meetings from Executive Offsites, OKR goals setting, Senior Leadership Summit, company annual kick offs to QBRs
- Lead Board meeting preparation and documents in partnership with key executive
- Manage executive meeting agendas, offsites and programs
- Review and execute improvements to organizational structure; find knowledge, communication and skills gaps and help address them
- Work with the CEO and other senior leaders on strategy, operations, culture, and their intersection
- Own Company OKR process and execution and lead the annual and quarterly strategic OKR efforts as well as previous quarterly results
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally with a track record of success in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Strong presentation (deck) creation skills.
- Strong project management skills and an extreme attention to detail to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with an enormous appetite for learning
- Must be based in NY and open to being in-office at least 3 days/wk
- Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000 base
- Equity in the company
- Company paid medical premiums for employee only plan (3 out of 4 medical plans)
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability
- Commuter assistance
- Company paid Wagmo pet wellness and insurance plans through monthly reimbursement
- Unlimited paid time off12 weeks parental time off
- ClassPass subsidy
- Company wide open feedback model
We here at Wagmo strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Wagmo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.