What We Do
Wagmo is a new type of pet health company. We are a pet parent's partner in pet parenting - from everyday care to rainy-day emergencies. We offer wellness plans that keep our members on budget and insurance plans that keep them ready for the unexpected. Our members should always feel confident they are giving their pets the care they deserve.
Our mission is to bring pet parents the confidence they need to give pets the care they deserve. We do that by connecting them to budgeting tools they can bank on, partners they can depend on and advice they can count on.
What's Important To Us
We solve hard problems all day long, but hang out with dogs while we do it. We value authenticity and efficiency, and have no time for egos. We prioritize performance over pedigree, compensate fairly, and never take ourselves too seriously.
Our values are core to who we are and how we operate. We talk about them all the time. These are not just things posted on a wall. We will interview for them, hold each other accountable to them and make sure we work with every single person we interact with in a way that's consistent with these values.
Wagmo is growing our product features, backend operations and the ways we continue to service our customers to ensure we make pet wellness and care available to all pets and pet parents. We have a diverse, lean engineering team and a culture where we take work seriously without taking ourselves too seriously.
What You'll Do
- Work with our engineering team and product team to determine appropriate solutions for technical issues
- Mentor and provide guidance to other engineers on projects within their areas of expertise
- Provide guidance to team on technologies and/or products
- Design, develop, and implement new product features for new and existing systems used
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- 5+ years working in engineering as an individual contributor
- Experience in our tech stack
- Like to be an over-communicator (we’re remote so communication is paramount)
- You see obstacles as a fun challenge not a roadblock
- You are a source of calm; eliminating chaos for your team and making things less ambiguous so everyone knows the way forward
- Pay Range: $150k+ Equity in the company
- Company paid medical premiums
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability
- Company paid Wagmo pet wellness and insurance plans
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks parental time off
- ClassPass subsidy
- Company wide open feedback model
We here at Wagmo strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Wagmo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.