Wagestream is a fintech company that is changing the way people get paid, forever.
We were founded for a social purpose and our mission is to reduce the UK poverty premium by giving people instant access to their earned-but-not-yet paid wages. By giving people financial flexibility, we help prevent them entering into cycles of debt caused by overdraft fees, high interest credit or worst case - payday loans.
We partner with companies and through them, we allow all employees access to our financial wellness technology , including free financial education, savings and ability to track wages. We have proven by giving employees unique access to these app based services, staff are more engaged, more productive, and less staff leave.
We are a fast moving and dedicated bunch. We value individuality, honesty, integrity, a go-get attitude, team spirit and a sense of humour.
Having just closed the fastest series A round for a social impact company in European history, you couldn't pick a better time to join and be a part of something truly special.
As an Interaction Designer, you will work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and developers to scope, design, launch, and evolve engaging learning experiences.
You’ll own the holistic learning experience. This is a unique opportunity to gamify the educational journey within our existing app.
- Architect a learning framework that guides users on their financial education journey
- Work collaboratively to design, build, and evolve bite size learning experiences that support personal financial well being
- Become our Financial Fitness SME
- 3+ years experience designing, launching, evolving interactive content experiences (web, mobile)
- Experience working with engineering teams to execute and iterate consumer facing products
- Ability to work independently, using initiative and adapting to changing situations
- Ability to break down complex concepts and sequence adaptive learning experiences
- 2+ years hands-on project management experience
- Nice to have experience : game design/development, children's educational toy or game development, curriculum design, using metrics to measure engagement/learning effectiveness
We are on a mission to change the world of how people are paid and improve the daily life for millions of people. Innovation, creativity, and collaboration is in our DNA – our “crack” team are the core of our business and our passion is unrivalled.
- Join a culture of trust and autonomy, with a hardworking bunch
- Walk into an organisation that works smart, is constantly evolving and enjoys the ride along the way
- Regular team activities and celebrations (ask us about the Gong of Glory)
- Career development opportunities for all
- Learn, grow, and make a difference