Wagestream is a fin-tech company that is changing the way people get paid, forever.
We were founded for a social purpose and our mission is to reduce the UK poverty premium by giving people instant access to their earned-but-not-yet paid wages. By giving people financial flexibility, we help prevent them entering into cycles of debt caused by overdraft fees, high interest credit or worst case - payday loans.
We partner with companies and through them, we allow all employees access to our financial wellness technology , including free financial education, savings and ability to track wages. We have proven by giving employees unique access to these app based services, staff are more engaged, more productive, and less staff leave.
We are a fast moving and dedicated bunch. We value individuality, honesty, integrity, a go-get attitude, team spirit and a sense of humour.
Having just closed the fastest series A round for a social impact company in European history, you couldn't pick a better time to join and be a part of something truly special. We are starting to roll out Wagestream globally so you would be our first CSM hire for the Spanish market!
We deliver the Wagestream service to workers by partnering with their employer to allow instant access to their earned wages. In order to scale, we have established partnerships with Time & Attendance and Payroll companies who offer Wagestream to their customer base.
As a Client Success Manager, your role is split between implementing and managing relationships with our new Partnerships in Spain, and overseeing the complete end to end process of launching Wagestream to their Clients. You will also be responsible for ongoing care and growth opportunities with any Clients we onboard.
The role will require an experienced CSM with exceptional project management skills. You will be expected to feed into the continuous improvement of our process, products and service to Partnerships and Clients as we scale. You will work closely and cross-functionally with all teams across the business including sales, data insights, compliance and engineering. As the team grows there will also be the opportunity to grow your own team.
You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success, with a dotted line to the Spanish GM. The role will be varied and challenging, and will above all require a can-do, hands-on attitude and approach. Ability to multitask is therefore essential.
- Build meaningful relationships with our new and existing Partnerships
- Project manage launch of new Partnerships – from integration, to establishing best practice process and organising relevant training and marketing materials
- Decide and execute strategy to accelerate (and track progress) of Partnership’s sales pipeline
- Ongoing optimisation of all processes relating to Partnerships, including shortening sales cycles where possible
- Organise regular training sessions for our Partnership’s Sales and Customer Success teams
- Ongoing account management of the Partnership, including regular reporting and feedback
- Documentation of process where required
- Manage the implementation process, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver the launch on time
- Provide proactive account management, optimising our relationships to ensure Wagestream is fully embedded in each Client’s organisation
- Provide data insight to Clients to support our goal of increasing maximum awareness of Wagestream
- Proactively look for ways to solve Client concerns or issues, including feeding into the product roadmap
- Responsible for renewals, and upsells of any future products to Clients
- Work closely with our Member Success Team to ensure our support to Clients and end users is consistent
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Take on ad-hoc projects that improve process efficiency and scalability, and everything else we need to solve!
- You’ve fast tracked your career, ideally in a start-up environment
- Fluent in Spanish
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager or account manager, with a commercial background
- You have previous experience scaling either sales, onboarding or operational processes
- You are a natural problem solver and thrive best in an environment where you can shape your own role
- You’re organised, strategic and love to be challenged
- You love data and are an excel whizz - but have a creative streak every now and then!
- Technical experience or working with engineering teams is a bonus
The good stuff
- Join a culture of trust and autonomy, with a hardworking bunch
- Remote first company
- Be part of a growing business with large, international plans
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up will always be considered
N.B. Upon acceptance of an offer, Wagestream will undertake a basic DBS check.