Wag! is seeking a QA Agent enthusiast to join our growing team of QA Analyst's to help with our mission of making dog ownership easier! Wag! is an on demand dog walking app that has been one of the fastest-growing startups this year, funded by some of Silicon Valley's top investors.
In This Role You Will
Role Overview & Responsibilities
- Write test plans for new features.
- Mobile experience on Android is a MUST
- Hands on experience with – Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of data mapping, data models, data relationship comparisons
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile environments, QA methodologies, concepts, processes
- Good handle on basic Unix commands/basic scripting
- Identify and file detailed bug reports.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Ability to analyze logs
- Create, edit and follow test cases
- Collaborating with different groups
- Experience with Network tools like Charles proxy, wire shark a plus
- 1 to 5 years of QA experience on manual execution of tests.
- Active and expert user of different Social Networking services is a plus
- Bonus if you have: a computer science degree and some programming or scripting skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered daily lunches and open snack bar
- Office dogs!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup!