About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a rapidly growing company and start expanding your knowledge of the trending gig economy. We're looking for a passionate, fast-learner who thrives in fast-paced work environments.
An On-Boarding Coordinator works with a team to screen dog walker applicants and assist in day-to-day onboarding responsibilities as needed. With trust and safety at the forefront of Wag's promise to dog owners, every great walk starts here! Our top priority is finding the very best candidates to help the huge community of dog owners find reliable, experienced dog walkers!
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- The highest attention to detail
- Friendly and professional
- Experience with Google & Microsoft office tools, CRM, any ATS a plus
- Able to show a great sense of judgment
- Above average writing and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills