DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER CARE
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and analytical leader to ensure the Wag! Owner and Walker experience is world class.
This person will develop and execute a strategy to ensure each and every customer has a delightful experience when interacting with Wag! - whether that’s through phone, chat, email or new channels / technologies. A successful strategy will not only be cost efficient, but also highly effective at identifying and remedying opportunities found both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven individual, with heavy experience improving critical performance metrics while maintaining a positive work environment. A proven history of running large CS groups (100+ reps) with the ability to scale both internally and externally is also a necessity. They will have the ability to communicate across levels from reps to executives, and lead a team ranging in skill sets and seniority. They have experience with CRM system capabilities, architecture and deployments. This role will manage both external vendors and internal employees and contractors. The candidate must be comfortable interfacing directly with the marketplace to gain feedback on the experiences they create.
This role is part of an existing team working on a high visibility experience, so the candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
In This Role You Will
- Develop the quality strategy for customer experience, determining all touch-points required to ensure quality is maintained and improved throughout a customer’s lifecycle
- Own the performance metrics across various support groups, developing and executing a playbook to build the program while ensuring cost efficiency, high effectiveness and accuracy, and a positive environment
- Ability to set, reach, and exceed performance goals
- Drive Owner and Walker NPS and CSAT levels up as evidence of success
- Create programs and initiatives that drive positive employee engagement and retention
- Identify via analytics and data standardization key improvements in other areas of the company that would improve the customer experience
- Identify, launch and manage external call centers to supplement and scale with the business
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting to deliver insights to the broader team
- Be able to multi-task on day-to-day performance while horizon planning
- 10+ years leading call center operations, managing minimum team sizes of 100+ in a growing, fast-paced and dynamic environment. Experience with a gig economy business is a plus
- Direct experience building customer support programs, launching them, and scaling them while minimizing unit economic implications
- Leadership experience, including directly managing and growing a team. Ability to motivate employees of all levels
- Ability to clearly develop and document processes; experience working with business process outsourcing vendors is a strong plus
- Ability to develop a strategy, communicate it clearly, and then get buy-in to execute
- Ability to work within a matrix, solve problems and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; ability to coach and manager others and clearly share insights with team through both written and verbal presentations
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent multiple projects and execute on tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills; competency in spreadsheets is a must
- Passion for pets, being a dog walker on Wag! is a plus!
- What - Full-time
- Where - Los Angeles, CA or SF Bay Area