Wag! is looking for an enthusiastic Growth Analyst to join our Analytics team. Candidates should have a strong background in analytical thinking making continuous improvements to our dashboards and processes, identifying insights from existing data and, providing actionable feedback.
- Prioritize, plan and optimize marketing channels & campaigns using performance data
- Analyze data from across the company to find the most important growth opportunities & lead cross-functional projects to leverage them.
- Work with our data analysts, scientists & engineers to implement automated systems that optimize our marketing channels.
- Understand visitor behavior & marketing landscape to drive growth initiatives
- Forecast marketing & company performance & financials
- Define key metrics, dashboards & data strategy for the organization
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience performing analysis for an internet company.
- Great communicator with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field, with track record of academic excellence.
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex datasets.
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets.
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Periscope, or equivalent.
- Experience with predictive modeling and scripting languages a plus.
- Competitive Salary (BOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Catered daily lunches and open snack bar
- Office dogs!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup!