What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to increase engagement, optimize workflows and inform decisions.
Wendy is an AI recruiting chatbot that joins teams to expand their recruiting bandwidth. Her current capabilities include personalized qualifying conversations, profile enrichment, and intelligent filtering. Wendy learns from each engagement, to expand her capabilities over time, becoming a more valuable member of the recruiting organization.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for a full-cycle enterprise salesperson to take us to outer space: you’ll be helping shape sales strategy and process, build up our sales pipeline and close new business.
We’re focused on the enterprise, so you’ll be working with everyone from C-suite executives to the recruiters using our product on the ground - all to transform the hiring industry.
Everyone is telling you they’re working to change the world – well, we’re changing the way the world works. You’ll spread the word and make it happen.
What have you done?
- Spent at least 6+ years in B2B sales or accounts (ideally to the enterprise)?
- Worked in the HR technology space?
- Sold SaaS or other cloud-based products in a B2B environment?
- Have experience building sales processes from scratch?
- Worked cross-functionally (with marketing and product) to develop and execute sales strategy?
- Experience in strategic marketing, web and in-person demos, targeted outreach?
- Experience cold-calling?
- Experience with forecasting and tracking activity in a CRM?
- Structure complex deals and agreement?
- Managed the integration process for enterprise software?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with work and the culture of work?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.
Curious about Wade?
We're currently in private beta, but you can sign up to chat with Wade by clicking here.