Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy and Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for someone to help us push the boundaries of design: everything from our chat experience to the way we deliver and present insights to hiring teams.
You’ll put visual and interactive designs into production, create wireframes and mockups for synthesizing ideas, and generate interactive prototypes to be used for user testing.
Everyone is telling you they’re working to change the world – well, we’re changing the way the world works. You’ll help make that happen.
What have you done?
- Worked in visual and interactive design?
- Experience with responsive design?
- Worked in both a consumer-facing and business-facing context?
- Become fluent in tools like Sketch?
- Built a portfolio of design work?
- Provided specs for engineering in the past?
Who are you?
- Do you design with reusable components in mind?
- Can you juggle multiple projects at once?
- Are you driven to push things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.