Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade is our chat-based AI RecruiterBot, connecting job seekers and hiring managers. For job seekers, he's career guide and guru, helping you find the place where you belong. For hiring managers, he's the ultimate partner, finding the perfect candidates with a deep understanding of what - and who - your team needs.
Wendy helps hiring teams manage high volume roles. When candidates apply, Wendy deploys a first-round interview using our dynamic chat interface. This allows teams to identify candidates they otherwise may have missed and spend more time engaging candidates that are the best fit for the role.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
What's the Role?
We're looking for someone to help us understand what makes a potential hire successful through the interview process and once they’re at an organization. And then help us design the interview questions that really get to the heart of those attributes.
At the highest level: you’ll set the architecture for the questions we deploy in our AI screenings - everything from the way we ask questions to the skills, traits and experiences we look for to the way we measure success. You’ll even get to contribute to the voice and bringing-to-life of our AI personalities.
At the end of the day, you’ll work closely with our conversation designers, data scientists and our product team to build nothing less than the future of the hiring process :)
What have you done?
- Worked in survey design and distribution - particularly in the hiring or work culture space?
- Post-academic experience in the business world, bringing projects to completion from end-to-end?
- Do you have a background in industrial-organizational psychology, business anthropology, organizational studies, psychology or a related field? (A PhD is not a must-have though is a definite bonus)
- Studied conversation, the interview process or linguistics?
- Worked on problems in the personality or academic testing fields?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with work and the culture of work?
- Do you love to write?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Curious about Wade?
We're currently in private beta, but you can sign up to chat with Wade by clicking here.