About Wade & Wendy:
Wade & Wendy is a VC backed early stage company that’s bringing artificial intelligence to the recruiting / HR space with the mission of making the process more human for both applicants and hiring managers.
Our company is named after our two artificially intelligent personalities: Wade and Wendy. Wade helps applicants discover meaningful and relevant opportunities. Wendy assists hiring managers with filling open roles. Designed for the most frictionless experience, Wade and Wendy exist on popular messaging platforms; all interactions take place through chat.
We're looking for an ace recruiter - someone ideally with experience at both staffing firms and in-house - to come in and help test and build an amazing recruiter-facing AI platform. In addition, you'll get to deploy our platform as you help us build out our team.
Working in this capacity you will have amazing exposure to the inter-workings of an AI company and will have plenty of opportunities for growth.
Culture is important to us, so you should be highly collaborative and confident, yet humble and highly empathetic.
- Work with our technical team to design features for our recruiting/HR software
- Recruit amazing people to make the job fun
- Develop and implement organized recruiting processes utilizing our Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System.
- Organize and manage internal activities to further develop relationships and increase communication across the team.
- True task master - you're highly organized, can develop processes to last and and manage the day to day execution
- Great communicator - you're empathetic, eager and have great written and verbal communication skills
- Curious - you want to constantly learn and improve. You're never satisfied with the current status.
- Self starter - when you see a problem you don't wait for others to solve it or give direction. You jump in, roll up your sleeves and help wherever you can.
- Have experience in a recruiting / HR related function
- Start-up operations experience
- Staffing agency recruiting experience