Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade is our chat-based AI RecruiterBot, connecting job seekers and hiring managers. For job seekers, he's career guide and guru, helping you find the place where you belong. For hiring managers, he's the ultimate partner, finding the perfect candidates with a deep understanding of what - and who - your team needs.
Wendy helps hiring teams manage high volume roles. When candidates apply, Wendy deploys a first-round interview using our dynamic chat interface. This allows teams to identify candidates they otherwise may have missed and spend more time engaging candidates that are the best fit for the role.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
What's the Role?
We're looking for folks to join our lean and super-fast-moving core development team to help continue to build our platform and data structures, as well as solve the problem of finding the right people for the right teams and the right teams for the right people.
We're a Clojure shop, so any experience with Clojure or functional programming is a huge plus.
What have you done?
- Worked professionally in Clojure or familiar with functional programming (or worked in Haskell, Scala, OCaml, etc.)?
- Worked in Java?
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and tools as needed (and using them in a secure, modular and testable fashion)?
- Become proficient in code versioning tools, particularly Git?
- Built chatbots or worked with AI?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with work?
- Do you want to tackle the challenges of big data management and laying the foundation for AI-human interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Curious about Wade?
We're currently in private beta, but you can sign up to chat with Wade by clicking here.