Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade is our chat-based AI RecruiterBot, connecting job seekers and hiring managers. For job seekers, he's career guide and guru, helping you find the place where you belong. For hiring managers, he's the ultimate partner, finding the perfect candidates with a deep understanding of what - and who - your team needs.
Wendy helps hiring teams manage high volume roles. When candidates apply, Wendy deploys a first-round interview using our dynamic chat interface. This allows teams to identify candidates they otherwise may have missed and spend more time engaging candidates that are the best fit for the role.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
What's the role?
In short: you are the product leader. You'll help set the roadmap for our super-talented team: copy-writers, designers, linguists, as well as working with our engineering and data science teams. You'll work with our users and team to define product strategy as we navigate an ocean of big data, natural language processing, machine learning and turning the future of work into the present.
The process of building great teams is broken - do you want to fix it?
- Worked in HR tech or recruiting?
- Built chatbots or worked with AI?
- Led a team to build a global-scale product?
- Put together data-driven roadmaps that validate and add process to a lot of moving pieces?
- Operated in an agile environment?
- Communicated with users to deep dive into a product?
- Led a startup through rocket ship growth?
Do you want to:
- Build and lead a team but also get down-and-dirty and hustle?
- Work with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Use data to make all your decisions?
- Automate everything?
Join our team!
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Curious about Wade?
We're currently in private beta, but you can sign up to chat with Wade by clicking here.