Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy starts with a key mission: using AI and automation to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
Our AI recruiting platform automates the rote, repetitive tasks of recruiting, which means hiring teams are able to get job seekers through their hiring process faster: by scouring the world to match candidates to the right opportunity, asking the same interview questions over and over, taking notes and delivering insights, all while scheduling and managing the process at scale.
Our AI career guide helps people answer one of life's biggest questions: "What should I do next?"
We believe automation makes work more human: giving all job seekers the opportunity to tell their story and freeing hiring teams to focus on the things that humans are best at: building relationships and solving hard problems.
Our platform has helped dozens of Fortune 500 companies find their next team member, and our team is backed by Slack, Jazz VP, ffVC, Randstad Innovation Fund and other great VCs as we continue to scale.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming, VR for architecture, and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are technologists, designers, communicators, and writers: all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: getting someone the right job.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for an intern to contribute to all aspects of our growth and marketing efforts. You'll:
- Manage our social media posts and content calendar
- Work alongside our sales and design team to develop sales and marketing materials
- Help organize virtual events and conferences
- Craft sales decks and presentations for Fortune 500 clients
- Be part our growth-hacking efforts to increase the reach of our AI career guide
We'd like to see at least one internship or some professional experience in the space, but otherwise this is an entry-level role. We're flexible on logistics: we're open to students seeking summer internships or recent graduates looking for more long-term entry-level work.
Everyone is telling you they’re working to change the world – well, we’re changing the way the world works. You’ll help spread the word and make it happen.
What have you done?
- Do you have at least 1 marketing internship under your belt? Or some professional internship experience?
- Are you a PowerPoint master, used to putting together perfect presentations on a dime?
- Have you generated marketing materials for a company or organization? Including 1-sheeters, email campaigns, etc?
- Are you a social media master - especially written social content?
- Have you had to manage a team calendar and hit tight deadlines?
- Have you worked on a small team?
- Have you honed your communication skills (both verbal and written)?
Who are you?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
- Do you love learning, getting better and pushing yourself and those around you?
Join our team!
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.