Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy starts with a key mission: using AI and automation to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
Our AI recruiting platform automates the rote, repetitive tasks of recruiting: scouring the world to match candidates to the right opportunity, asking the same interview questions over and over, taking notes and delivering insights, all while scheduling and managing the process at scale.
We believe automation makes work more human: giving all job seekers the opportunity to tell their story and freeing hiring teams to focus on the things that humans are best at: building relationships and solving hard problems.
Our platform has helped dozens of Fortune 500 companies find their next team member, and our team is backed by Slack, Jazz VP, ffVC, Randstad Innovation Fund and other great VCs as we continue to scale.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming, VR for architecture, and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are technologists, designers, communicators, and writers: all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: getting someone the right job.
What's the Role?
We're looking for someone to join our lean and super-fast-moving team to build, scale and manage our infrastructure, as well as automate our microservices environment. Over time, you'll set up the infrastructure for our data pipelines and help us manage the big data we have flowing in.
You'll manage core responsibilities like platform uptime, data confidentiality, and system security. And you'll be building a lot from scratch as we grow and scale, so you should be excited about that :)
What have you done?
- Become a master of Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker?
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (or related experience)?
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and tools as needed (and using them in a secure, modular and testable fashion)?
- Know AWS inside and out (including ECS, EKS, Cloudwatch, Route53)?
- Collaborated with data science to spin up Hadoop clusters, Spark instances, and build up data pipelines?
- Managed and hardened CI/CD pipelines (using systems like Git, GitLab, Travis and scripts)
Who are you?
- Do you want to tackle the challenges of big data management and laying the foundation for AI-human interaction?
- Do you want to get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to help solve the hiring challenges of the modern workplace?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Want to meet Wade now?
You can chat with Wade, our AI career guide, by clicking here!