Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Dozens of Fortune 500 companies have brought on Wendy (our AI recruiter) to help with their hiring. Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
You'll design and implement NLP models, as well as work on bringing those models into production. You'll work to drive our conversational engine forward, as well as build our NLU - work that will be in the hands of people all over the world looking for the next step in their career (and organizations looking for their next great teammate).
What have you done?
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and frameworks as needed?
- Have at least 4 years of software engineering experience working with machine learning models?
- Have at least 3 years of implementing machine learning frameworks into production?
- Become proficient in Python and at least one ML framework like PyTorch or Tensorflow?
- Become proficient in Java?
- Experience with NLP “deep-learning style”: RNN, CNN, attention-based models, embeddings?
- Built systems from the ground up?
- Built chatbots or worked with AI?
Who are you?
- Do you want to tackle cutting-edge NLP problems and laying the foundation for AI-human conversational interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.