What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy and Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing. We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward. And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to help drive our growth and outreach strategies. You’ll help design and create our marketing strategies from the ground up, working with our Product & Sales teams to identify ideal buyers and find out how to reach them. You’ll have a chance to drive the business forward and create a distinct voice that speaks to our target audience. As our first Head of Marketing, you’ll build out our growth marketing & demand generation tactics, drive our public relations and social media, organize events, and create campaigns.
What have you done?
- Spent 6+ years generating leads and performing customer acquisition activities in a B2B company?
- Generated or worked with partners to gather and deliver the generation of collateral, targeted demand generation, event planning and coordination, and content creation?
- Built and managed a marketing process from scratch?
- Built email automation and outreach demand generation campaigns?
- Developed marketing content and campaigns focused on reaching mid-market and/or enterprise buyers?
- Worked with the sales funnel from the top-down, helping find not only a ton of prospects but the right ones?
- Have a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits?
- Experience working with & supporting sales teams?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?