What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy and Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing. We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward. And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to help drive our growth and outreach strategies. The role actually sits across two teams: you’ll help design our marketing strategy from the ground up, working with product and our sales team to identify the ideal buyers (our clients are primarily in the Fortune 1000, though we do have an SMB/Mid-market product, as well), and find out how to reach them.
You’ll also work directly on our sourcing product: you’ll help continue to build out our content and automation strategies to help build our sourcing marketplace, particularly in finding ways to reach job seekers and help them find their next opportunity.
What have you done?
- Spent 3+ years of experience generating leads and customer acquisition activities in a B2B company?
- Built email automation and outreach demand generation campaigns?
- Develop marketing content and campaigns focused on roles across mid-market and enterprise B2B marketing and sales teams?
- Worked with the sales funnel from the top-down, helping find not only a ton of prospects but the right ones?
- Have a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits?
- Develop marketing content and programs focused on mid-market and enterprise B2B marketers?
- Experience working with & supporting sales teams?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.