What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy and Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for a business development representative to help drive our sales process forward.
You’ll work closely with our sales, operations and marketing squad to capitalize on our awesome word-of-mouth buzz and get our product firmly in the hands of our customers, particularly enterprise clients.
You’ll prospect for new clients, handle initial communications, and work to optimize and make our sales process sing. You’ll also get exposure to the demand generation side of sales: how we scale our outreach to find people all over the world that need help building their teams.
What have you done?
- Spent at least 2+ years in B2B sales or accounts?
- Sold SaaS or other cloud-based products in a B2B environment?
- Worked cross-functionally (with marketing and product) to develop and execute sales strategy?
- Experience in strategic marketing, web and in-person demos, targeted outreach?
- Experience cold-calling?
- Experience writing and A/B testing sales emails?
- Experience with forecasting and tracking activity in a CRM?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.