What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy and Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better and faster experience for job-seekers and better and faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for our first dedicated customer success teammate. You’ll build process for onboarding and rolling out our SMB product, as well as building up the technical support practices for job seekers actually chatting with our product.
You’ll make sure job seekers and hiring teams are getting the most out of Wendy - while also working closely with our product and sales teams to push our offering forward.
What have you done?
- Spent at least 4+ years in a customer success role (or similar customer-facing role)?
- Worked for a technology company?
- Managed or built technical onboarding processes for clients?
- Helped scale a startup’s CS practices?
- Mastered ticketing software like Intercom, ZenDesk, HelpScout, etc.?
Who are you?
- Are you obsessed with pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning and changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
- Do you love helping people?
- Are you happy on the phone, over video or over chat?
- Are you one of the best writers and editors you know? Are your friends always asking you to edit their emails?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.