Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to increase engagement, optimize workflows and inform decisions.
Wendy is an AI recruiting chatbot that joins teams to expand their recruiting bandwidth. Her current capabilities include personalized qualifying conversations, profile enrichment, and intelligent filtering. Wendy learns from each engagement, to expand her capabilities over time, becoming a more valuable member of the recruiting organization.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role? What will you do?
- You'll be our first dedicated QA engineer, and will really own the building of our testing framework.
- You'll work with the product and technical teams, consuming technical design documents and product design documents, and creating test plans.
- You'll blaze the trail in chat QA, build the testing strategy for the technical and product testing of a conversational AI experience.
What have you done?
- Built and scaled automated testing frameworks?
- Become an expert in Selenium?
- Become fluent in working with AWS?
- Had to think about front end and back end architecture as you generate testing strategies?
- Developed novel testing frameworks for a new product?
- Taken a testing framework from zero to one?
- Worked for at least 4 years in QA?
Who are you?
- Do you love creating test plans?
- Do you want to automate everything?
- Do you want to tackle the challenges of laying the foundation for AI-human interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Curious about Wendy?
Apply to this role to chat with Wendy!