Who are Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to increase engagement, optimize workflows and inform decisions.
Wendy is an AI recruiting chatbot that joins teams to expand their recruiting bandwidth. Her current capabilities include personalized qualifying conversations, profile enrichment, and intelligent filtering. Wendy learns from each engagement, to expand her capabilities over time, becoming a more valuable member of the recruiting organization.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role? What will you do?
- Translate wireframe designs into code using standards-compliant HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Work closely with our back end team to extend beyond the limits of existing web technology and push the boundaries of innovative user experience.
- You'll bring our innovative designs to life -> everything from our core chat UI to how we visualize insights and decision making for hiring teams
- Bring those designs to life in mobile and web
- Build and extend our library of reusable code and UI widgets
- Work in an agile methodology with our tight-knit engineering and design teams
- Contributor to the Design System
What have you done?
- Advanced and fluent with HTML and responsive CSS?
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and tools as needed (and using them in a secure, modular and testable fashion)?
- Worked with Typsecript or shipped with Selenium?
- Tackled browser compatibility and polyfills?
- Experience working with animations and transitions?
- Become familiar with UX best practices, tools, methods and trends (as well as the front end SDLC)?
- Basic experience with AWS?
- Built chatbots or worked with AI?
Who are you?
- Do you appreciate great UI with an impeccable attention to detail?
- Do you want to tackle the challenges of laying the foundation for AI-human interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work.
Curious about Wendy?
Apply to this role to chat with Wendy!