What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to increase engagement, optimize workflows and inform decisions.
Wendy is an AI recruiting chatbot that joins teams to expand their recruiting bandwidth. Her current capabilities include personalized qualifying conversations, profile enrichment, and intelligent filtering. Wendy learns from each engagement, to expand her capabilities over time, becoming a more valuable member of the recruiting organization.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, and people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming and voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists and psychologists and technologists and writers, all committed to learning, iterating and pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully and help people find meaningful work
What's the Role?
We’re looking for an intern to contribute to all aspects of our growth and marketing efforts. You'll:
- Manage our social media posts and content calendar
- Work alongside our sales and design team to develop sales and marketing materials
- Craft sales decks and presentations for Fortune 500 clients
- Help our growth-hacking efforts to increase the reach of our AI career guide
We'd like to see at least one internship or some professional experience in the space, but otherwise this is an entry-level role. We're flexible on logistics: we're open to students seeking summer internships or recent graduates looking for more long-term entry-level work.
Everyone is telling you they’re working to change the world – well, we’re changing the way the world works. You’ll help spread the word and make it happen.
What have you done?
- Do you have at least 1 marketing internship under your belt? Or some professional internship experience?
- Are you a PowerPoint master, used to putting together perfect presentations on a dime?
- Have you generated marketing materials for a company or organization? Including 1-sheeters, email campaigns, etc?
- Are you a social media master - especially written social content?
- Have you had to manage a team calendar and hit tight deadlines?
- Have you worked on a small team?
- Have you honed your communication skills (both verbal and written)?
Who are you?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
- Do you love learning, getting better and pushing yourself and those around you?
Join our team!
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.