What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations across the recruiting process to increase engagement, optimize workflows and inform decisions.
Wendy is an AI recruiting chatbot that joins teams to expand their recruiting bandwidth. Her current capabilities include personalized qualifying conversations, profile enrichment, and intelligent filtering. Wendy learns from each engagement, to expand her capabilities over time, becoming a more valuable member of the recruiting organization.
Our team is backed by Slack, ffVC, Randstad and other great VCs, as we bring AI and machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for an intern to dive into the sales cycle alongside our founders and sales team. You'll help run the logistics of our sales process (including building presentations), get exposed to all aspects of the business and product, as well as have a hand in the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
We’re focused on the enterprise, so you’ll be working with everyone from C-suite executives to the recruiters using our product on the ground - all to transform the hiring industry.
Everyone is telling you they’re working to change the world – well, we’re changing the way the world works. You’ll help spread the word and make it happen.
What have you done?
- Have you one any cold-calling?
- Are you a PowerPoint master, used to putting together perfect presentations on a dime?
- Are you an Excel wizard?
- Have you had to manage a team calendar and hit tight deadlines?
- Have you worked on a small team?
- Have you honed your communication skills (both verbal and written)?
Who are you?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment and really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
- Do you love learning, getting better and pushing yourself and those around you?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work and find work.