About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors' office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending.
About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base 150% year-over-year and is now partnered with 280 primary care practices across 16-states. The company's all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. The company is expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones and has begun contracting with regional and national Medicare Advantage plans.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people’s lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize.
We are currently looking for a Training and Organizational Development Manager (Remote) that will be responsible for talent development for both office and field staff. This will be done by using pre-made and custom training templates to build and develop training for both clinical and administration departments. The right candidate will bring demonstrated success developing and disseminating engaging educational content and will ensure programs are consistent with CMS regulations, comply with legal requirements, and promote positive employee relations.
What You Will Do
- Oversee all aspects of Learning and Development to include needs assessment, content design, program management, delivery, and continuous improvement
- Oversee the overall design and delivery of onboarding programs to ensure all new hires are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to be successful in their position
- Develops, implements, and evaluates training programs for use throughout the organization
- Develops collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Conducts training sessions through blended approaches such as instructor-led classroom training, e-learning, videos, Q&A sessions, side-by-side support, and webinars
- Analyzes and collaborates with staff and leadership in identification of areas where additional training may be needed
- Designs courseware, training materials, reference guides, and job aids
- Facilitates skill development training and coaching for individuals and groups
- Administers surveys to gather feedback to improve future training sessions
- Regularly evaluates program results to continuously improve effectiveness through partnership with Operations
- Maintain a high level of continued professional development in Learning and Development by keeping up to date on industry trends and best practices and adult-learning theories
- Develops and delivers presentations to Physicians, Senior Management and stakeholders regarding impact, current state, and trends
- Supports the execution of special projects
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned by management
What will make you successful here
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines highly preferred; Business, Human Resources, Education and healthcare
- 5+ years of experience in training and development preferably in a healthcare environment
- Previous leadership experience is required
- Passionate about improving the experiences of patients and their families/caregiver(s)
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) preferred
- Experience with administering a learning management system (LMS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with multiple forms of content distribution, including video and the creation of scorm files
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of ownership and comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Solution oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Strong work ethic to exceed expectations and goals
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Competitive base compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Health benefits effective on start date
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization