About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors' office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending.
About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base 150% year-over-year and is now partnered with 280 primary care practices across 16-states. The company's all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. The company is expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones and has begun contracting with regional and national Medicare Advantage plans.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people’s lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize.
Vytalize Health currently has an opening for a full-time Nurse Practitioner (Family, Adult, or Geriatric).
We are looking for Nurse Practitioners dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and top-quality patient experience, with a strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls with a passion for improving care delivery. The position will entail working with complex, sick Medicare patients via telemedicine (work from home) and home visits.
Home visits in Passaic County, NJ will be done on a weekly-basis.
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with a valid NJ Nurse Practitioner license in good standing with the state.
The Nurse Practitioner role will require to have a deep understanding regarding what the root causes are for the patients’ illness. NP will have access to claims data from CMS, EMR data, and HIE data in order to really understand what is driving the patient’s disease process. NP in certain cases will need to be comfortable working with a palliative care team when necessary and leveraging all of the ACOs resources in order to keep the patient happy, healthy, and at home out of the hospital.
The ideal candidate enjoys autonomy and working independently as well as part of a team. The position will implement the mission, philosophy and goals of Vytalize health in all activities.
Vytalize Health provides personal protective equipment, medical equipment & supplies, a great work life balance and ongoing NP support.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skill
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to communicate findings and inform patients PCP of potential gaps in care.
- Perform full physical exams
- Diagnoses and treat a variety of diseases in general practice
- Collects, records and maintains accurate patient information
- Orders and interprets lab tests, and in home diagnostic studies (Xray, Ultrasounds, EKGs)
- Order DME, Skilled Nursing/PT/OT, and other services as clinically indicated
- Prescribe medications for acute changes
- Provides health education and counseling
- Arranges referrals to other members of the health team as needed and to community resources.
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Perform medication reconciliation and home environmental assessment
- Assess existing conditions; diagnose and formulate plan of care
- Complete POLST for patients as necessary.
- Advanced directive and advanced life care planning
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as iPads for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination
Experience: 5 years nursing experience (combined RN/NP acceptable)
Preferred knowledge in ACO quality measures, ICD-10 and HCC coding for reimbursement of services. For qualified candidates that are new graduates or new to the Nurse Practitioner field, this knowledge will be taught by the Vytalize Health Team.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive base salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and additional benefits are offered.
- All IT equipment to work efficiently will be provided.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time