Vynyl delivers high-fidelity software and design to leading companies in finance, health, and other industries. We solve important and valuable problems in the areas of Product Design & Development, Cloud Operations and Cloud Migration, Security, Business Intelligence, and Health Data Interoperability.
We engage with clients using our Scrum-based agile methodology and we like nothing more than the opportunity to demo the latest iteration of the software or design during a sprint review.
Recent projects include applications that: enable better access to insurance information for patients, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, power the #1 snow sports app, and perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects.
We prioritize two things: our clients' success and our employees' happiness and professional development.
You should join the Vynyl team as a Designer if you are:
- Achievement Oriented
- Quality Focused
- Experienced and Accomplished
- A Great Communicator
- A Team Player
We are looking for special people to design our products. We are looking for critical thinkers who consider the function of their designs equal to the aesthetics and are excited about problem solving. As a UX/UI Designer, you will work with Product Managers, Developers, and other team members to produce the right product for our clients and their users. You will be responsible for translating solutions into visual interfaces that meet both business goals and user needs. The Designer must be well-versed in interface design and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas around user experience.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process to frame problems, uncover needs, create compelling visions, and make and prototype high-fidelity interfaces
- Translate requirements into designs
- Work closely with front-end Engineers to ensure designs have proper specs and production documentation necessary to build them
- Create beautiful, compelling designs that are functional and easy-to-use
- Bachelor’s Degree in interactive design, graphic design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Thorough knowledge of current industry tools like Figma, Sketch and InVision
- Enthusiasm for being part of a collaborative team - and the ability to work autonomously sometimes, too
- Capable of thinking critically about problems in order to create the best solutions
- Able to clearly articulate their thoughts and present work in a professional and intelligent manner
- Obvious passion for the digital world and design thinking. Curious and self-motivated to always be learning and exploring new trends and tools
- An online portfolio or links to samples of your work
At Vynyl all employees work remotely.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
Competitive salary and benefits
Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
Excellent 401(k) plan with annual employer match of 4% (fully vested immediately)