We are a Health Industry Management Consulting firm with offices in Philadelphia, Boston, London and Durham, driven by our purpose – We believe there is a better way.
We believe there is a better way to lead healthcare industry change. We focus exclusively on the healthcare industry and approach healthcare as five interwoven sectors – Life Sciences, Health Plans, Providers, Healthcare Technology, and Public Health. Our reimagined approach helps clients achieve three valuable outcomes: Actionable Strategy, Operational Intelligence, and Healthy Culture.
We believe "The Right Experience is Everything" -- for both our clients and our team. We make significant investments in the product that is our people, ensuring our team members live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment. Our culture engages our team and clients in a way that drives healthier business results and support our vision to be the healthiest company in the world.
We are proudly part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute fully to the execution of the Vynamic strategy across both the US and UK, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing accurate, timely and concise financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets business drivers and investments.
- Partner with the Business Development function to provide strategic and financial input into the Business Development modelling process to maximize top line growth.
- In conjunction with the CEO and COO drive overall growth strategies including margin enhancement projects and the broadening of profitable service offerings
- Responsible for modelling Vynamic’s annual five-year strategic plan, helping to ensure an efficient and sustainable allocation of resources.
- Lead and develop the Finance team to ensure they provide exceptional service to the business. Identify and nurture key talent ensuring they are fully supported in their development.
Planning, Forecasting and Management Information
- Responsible for all financial forecasting and modelling, including review and submission of annual budget, and quarterly and other adhoc reforecasts.
- Assess risk and opportunity areas with Vynamic Leadership with concise, accurate, and timely information concerning past, current, and forecasted business performance - providing solutions to any gaps that may arise
- Own and contribute to the production and understanding of the Vynamic Monthly Management Reports as well as participating and delivering key presentations on the current performance at Management Team meetings, Inizio/Advisory Reviews, Monthly updates and other adhoc meetings.
- Development and production of various analysis for company financials and other operational metrics
Accounting and Financial Controls
- Work with the Inizio SSC and the Vynamic finance to team to achieve the timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual closes including consolidation across the US and UK subsidiaries.
- Preparation and submission of regular financial and related reporting to the SET, Divisional CFO and Inizio. Evaluation and improvement of business and operational finance processes including implementation of new finance systems and processes in line with business and parent company requirements. Lead business change management for all financial initiatives.
- Ensure a continual challenge and improvement in the Vynamic financial control environment, liaising with Group functions as required and implement all SOX controls
- Partner with the Inizio SSC, Vynamic finance team and Group Tax & Treasury to ensure Vynamic cash generation targets are achieved and all Group cash management policies and initiatives are strictly adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant financial management or operations experience (preferably in a professional services environment)
- Strong experience in Corporate accounting including GAAP & IFRS
- Superb business acumen
- Strong leadership skills to grow and develop a team
- Organized, detail-orientated, and competent follow through skills.
- Ability to assess situations from several points of view.
- Ability to operate in confidential environments as a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- High functional understanding in systems implementations and functional interdependencies
- Experience managing complex enterprise-wide initiatives.