Vynamic is looking to hire Director-level candidates into our growing Durham team – please note this role is based out of Durham.
Vynamic is a healthcare industry management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with additional offices in Boston, Durham and London. We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry. We are continuing on our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets. We are united by a common purpose: We believe there is a better way.
Our business strategy is to craft a culture that generates healthier business results for clients. By cultivating our healthy culture, we empower our team members to live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment.
As a Director at Vynamic you can expect to have the following responsibilities:
- Sets project direction and strategy based on client vision and expected outcomes with minimal guidance
- Leads and oversees execution of project initiatives as a Supervisor for both client and Vynamic resources
- Develops team’s talent by delegating appropriately, empowering team to take initiative, and coaching team members in their career development
- Leads and oversees creation of high-quality project deliverables in a timely manner
- Manages project plan including identifying, resolving, and escalating risks and issues
- Prioritizes and manages conflicting demands
- Motivates and inspires Vynamic team members to be high performers
- Provides clear expectations for quality and performance and assesses and addresses development needs of project team by providing feedback and coaching
- Builds and maintains trusted partnerships with existing clients that grow Vynamic business
- Foresees potential client needs for Vynamic services and collaborates with key team members to convert need into a qualified opportunity
- Fosters relationships with potential candidates and confidently discusses professional opportunities within Vynamic
- Cultivates reputation as SME in healthcare industry sector, as applicable, and Vynamic service and shares expertise and knowledge with the organization
- Supports an environment that invites authenticity, celebrates unique perspectives, and fosters belonging
- Cultivates a healthy team culture that supports Vynamic Values
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred OR 8+ years of healthcare industry specific experience with commensurate skills applicable towards consulting
- Relevant functional experience in leading and delivering projects in one or more of Vynamic’s service offering areas or sectors
- Ability to lead project and achieve expected results with minimal guidance from supervisor
- Experience translating client vision to set the direction, frame the project, provide clarity to direct reports and client, and deliver results
- Experience identifying risk (i.e. reputation, compliance, confidentiality) and developing appropriate mitigation strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills in front of senior level clients
- Ability to think creatively and decisively and thrive on new challenges
- Ability to have resiliency in the face of adversity
- Ability to lead, inspire and enable others
- Embodies the Vynamic Brand and Values
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.