Sales at Vungle:
Vungle’s Demand EMEA sales team works with the largest mobile advertisers in the industry to help them reach their user acquisition goals. The team manages and optimizes UA campaigns globally; they help Vungle’s European clients buy the highest value users. The Account Coordinator will join the Demand EMEA team to support the team in delivering quality service to our clients and grow our business in Europe.
Please read on to see if you meet the requirements needed to fulfill the responsibilities. If you want to get noticed, feel free to add a cover letter / tell your story / add a video / whatever you think represents you best, and sell us on why you are the person we are looking for!
- Work with your teammates to ensure the highest level of service for our advertising partners.
- Adhere to industry leading SLAs to get campaigns up and running ahead of time.
- Find optimization and growth opportunities for our advertising campaigns.
- Continuous testing & learning—leveraging new techniques to drive value for partners.
- Find solutions to technical mobile tracking problems.
- Support top regional customers and learn consultation techniques from frontline account managers.
- An ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an immediate impact.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team.
- BS/BA required—analytical degree preferred.
- An Interest in mobile advertising (related industry knowledge or experience is a plus)
- Native English speaker, additional European language skills a plus.
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
In the Account Coordinator position, you will have the opportunity to support some of our biggest EMEA performance buyers and learn from close partnership with our Account Management team. You will have the chance to grow your skill set and develop through close peer and manager feedback. From the Coordinator position, there are multiple areas you can expand into, depending on your interest.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.