Finance at Vungle:
We are looking for a motivated genius to handle all aspects of the company which aren’t related to customers and product. You view yourself as an “general utility player” and not as a “beancounter”. We are focused on growth. You will be developing scalable financial and accounting operations, working in close proximity with the Corporate Controller and other managers. You also will have substantial contributions in other key areas such as billing systems.
- Lead Accounting team in Month-end close, AP, AR, GL, and expense reimbursements for all APAC teams.
- Manage and report on International subs and consolidated financial statements.
- Support all departments in customized reporting, specific tasks and other requests.
- Assist with evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings, deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor and advising on credit limits.
- Cash and budget management.
- Financial reporting and Analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to balance controls without becoming too bureaucratic.
- New Accounting system implementation.
- Ability to identify issues before they occur and set up processes as necessary.
- Support the Regional Controller on M&A activities including but not limited to internal and external audit on due diligence for IPO readiness for APAC entities.
- Adhoc support for accounting projects.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Worked in Adtech, SaaS, software companies.
- Managed international subs through direct staff or local firms.
- Proven understanding of complex accounting transactions including revenue recognition, s/w cap, stock comp.
- Comprehensive GAAP and SOX knowledge.
- Experience with working with Singapore EDB and filing requirements is a strong plus.
- CPA/Chartered Accountant a strong plus.
- Experience and understanding with APAC tax compliance (particularly, China, Singapore, Japan and Korea) a strong plus.
- Ability to speak, read and write Mandarin fluently to liaise with colleagues in China a plus.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki. For more information, visit vungle.com or follow the company on LinkedIn.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.