- Deploy & refine sales tactics to quickly onboard high-value creators
- Use metric driven sales approach to generate conversions
- Become highly knowledgeable about our product, clearly articulate our value prop, and be able to explain the key differences between our offering and traditional creator marketing
- Analyze historical data to inform strategic thinking targeted at improving creator monetization and inbound sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with creators
- Own the performance and monetization strategy for cohort of onboarded creators
- Our team is lean and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success
- We operate in the wild west of the internet, you will need to have a sense of humor, eye for opportunity, and resilience
- We are a new type of monetization platform that creators will rarely have heard of, you will need to be persuasive with a high degree of emotional intelligence to succeed in this role
- Grit. Lots of grit. You will need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve quarterly goals
- We stress that each member of our team should think like a CEO, you should be detail oriented with an ability to see how your work affects the bigger picture
- A quick learner with a data-driven mindset, who can harness available data to drive improvements in the outreach and onboarding process will be hugely beneficial in this role
- Advanced ability to work professional while communicating informally via Telegram or direct messages on social media platforms
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the ins-and-outs of the creator and mobile ad tech ecosystem
This role is eligible to work out of any of our below North America office locations or is eligible for full-time remote work in one of our entities.
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
Additionally, Liftoff+Vungle recently announced approved North American locations from which some employees may request to work from any city and county: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and Washington in the US, and Canada.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.