About the job
What You'll Do
- Plan, set up and monitor user acquisition campaigns across key channels
- Evaluate key performance metrics and collaborate with the AlgoLift data science team to achieve ROAS and growth targets
- Manage daily and weekly reporting that will help the team make smarter and faster campaign optimizations
- Design and implement methodical testing strategies that will provide the team with learnings around different creatives, targeting, tactics and channels
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product and Content teams to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance
Who We're Looking For
- 3 years of paid user acquisition across Facebook, Google, Apple Search, TikTok, Snap, Unity, Vungle, Ironsource, Applovin
- Understanding of key UA metrics including but not limited to CTR, CVR, eCPM, CPI, LTV and ROAS
- Strong analytical skills to dig into performance data and feedback to the data science team. SQL would be a strong plus, Python is nice to have
- Self-starter with strong project management and prioritization skills and hands-on execution abilityFamiliarity with various attribution models and means of tracking performance
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.