We need someone who is ready to:
- Make native looking ads for every popular meme account on Instagram & Snapchat
- Create ads for some of the top mobile app companies on the market, including gaming apps, dating apps, meditation apps and more
- Reach out to to micro-influencers on TikTok to commission videos you’ll help turn into killer ads, and work with TikTok giants to brainstorm how to make their ads feel as native as possible
- Experiment with new creative styles to shape the future of influencer advertising
- Analyze data from ad test results and influencer posts in order to recommend what style of ads to make for specific campaigns moving forward
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to give advice on media creation, campaign recommendations, and offer other insights from our work and data diving
We’re looking for folks with these skill-sets:
- Has intermediate video editing proficiency (Adobe Premiere preferred)
- Has basic Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency
- Can do intermediate data analysis from ad tests and more
- Is Snapchat, IG and TikTok literate (Knows Gen Z slang, upcoming trends and memes)
- Has people-skills in order to work with new influencers and train them to make ads
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.