What You'll Do
- Work on the backend and data collection pipeline, build web scrapers and data collection tools
- Partner with the Growth, Media, Community, Creator and Advertiser Teams to ideate and execute nuanced features and products for the creator economy
- Drive and own the delivery of software components from inception to production
- Partner with fellow product engineers to review code and improve code quality
What You've Done
- Recent experience architecting, designing and implementing products within a new system or existing platform
- Shipped consumer-facing products, ideally mobile-first products with accompanying web applications
- Experience mentoring and developing engineers with or without a formal leadership title
- Meaningful exposure to mobile development challenges, enough to have opinions around technical choices that may cause downstream impacts to your own work
- Exposure to machine learning platforms
- Exposure to launching iOS and Android applications
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.