We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Customer Success Manager to join GameRefinery by Vungle. GameRefinery is a leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success. Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.
You will be responsible for managing the Customer Success operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role can be fulltime or hybrid based out of our San Francisco or Los Angeles offices and will require regional travel (USA, but primarily California).
Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile game and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic game companies in the world—from large international companies to start-ups that are working on the next big thing.
- Proactively manage the entire customer lifecycle including planning, preparing and executing onboardings, platform trainings, and business reviews as well as support contract renewals.
- Assess churn risk and lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers from mobile gaming companies.
- Navigate clients´ organizational structures, understand their use cases, define success criteria and ensure business value delivery.
- Cultivate GameRefinery usage within accounts and provide best practices and day-to-day support for our users.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, product) to maximise business opportunities and help us improve GameRefinery products.
- Strong passion for mobile games and solid understanding of the current market trends in gaming.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years experience; with a minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and a wide range of customer stakeholders, ideally in Gaming and SaaS companies.
- Business savvy with the ability to understand customers' needs and translate them into data offering and product requirements.
- Analytical and have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and enjoys working in a small, fast-paced team where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day.
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
- Last but not least, you are a team player and fun to work with :)
- Fluency in Spanish
- You like to create engaging content and present in front of the audience
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.