Presales Manager - Asia
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Global Pre-sales Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for managing the pre-sales operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role is based out of our Beijing office.
- Lead generation activities such as online prospecting
- Appointment setting for APAC sales team which you will be part of
- Research and develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Web research etc.
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as LinkedIn and Blog Marketing
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage sales opportunities.
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
- 2+ years relevant experience in pre-sales/sales role involving lead generation, sales meetings in a software or online services company
- Excellent spoken Chinese and English skills with persuasive communication abilities
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Perseverance, hard-working and target-driven
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
- Excellent written communication skills as majority of communication is online
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
- Interest in games and game industry
- Experience from SaaS sales is a plus
- Japanese and/or Korean language skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
GameRefinery is the leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success.
Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.