Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki. For more information, visit vungle.com or follow the company on LinkedIn.
The Vungle People Team focuses on best in class hiring practices, building our global company/community and innovating in the field of Talent Acquisition. We have a lean and mighty Talent Acquisition team that is looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join us as we take on new challenges scaling and growing the company after our recent acquisitions.
This Recruiting Coordinator will come with their own unique and creative abilities that will further evolve the best practices in place for candidate experience and recruiting at Vungle. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with our exceptional Recruiters and Hiring Management across the company to support and represent candidate experience for Vungle on a global scale.
- High-volume calendar scheduling for all phone and onsite interviews.
- Maintain and own the initial launch of new positions from posting job descriptions on our career site as well as other external sites such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor etc.
- Partner with Recruiters to ensure exceptional candidate experience at every stage of the interview process.
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve candidate experience.
- Partner with Director of Talent Acquisition regarding open Headcount and projects as needed.
- Site admin for Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system.
- Maintain reports and track performance metrics on a regular basis.
- 1-2+ years Recruitment Coordination or Operations experience
- Proven ability in high-volume scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Desire to learn and grow in all aspects of recruiting
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Familiarity with an ATS (Greenhouse, Jobvite, Lever, etc.), preferably Greenhouse
- Experience coordinating for multiple time zones is a plus!
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.