As a senior member of Vungle’s Product team, you will work across the company and the broader ecosystem to lead the integration of our growing family of products. You will possess an understanding of enterprise products, large-scale cloud platforms, and data warehouses supporting a wide variety of consumers and stakeholders. You have an understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, knowledge of the gaming and ad tech industry, and a strong technical background or hands-on experience with the systems and technologies that ad tech runs on. You are detail-oriented and will work to ensure that your core objectives meet stakeholder expectations and support the company’s goals and strategic plan.
You possess a strong background in product management, product development, and project management and have the ability to communicate, coordinate, as well as influence a range of stakeholders including executive management, engineering and business development teams.
This role can be fully based or hybrid based out of the following offices: San Francisco, Redwood City, or Los Angeles in CA, or New York City, NY.
There are select US states where this role could be fulltime remote: CA, ID, IL, NJ, NY, UT, WA
- Establish the vision, product plan, and success criteria to help drive integration of our growing family of products alongside our strategic M&A activity
- Be a subject matter expert on the intersection of our products and support stakeholders through integration planning and activity
- Manage the product lifecycle for our product integration efforts - defining, documenting requirements, prioritizing and communicating requirements and work closely with engineering to deliver best-in-class products
- Play a key role in ensuring that product and engineering efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in a role with ad technology and/or SaaS enterprise platforms
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in successfully managing complex initiatives in a matrixed organization
- Experience and / or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Masters degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with data infrastructure, especially AWS
- Demonstrated experience with the product development process
- Experience with business case development and scenario planning
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.