Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki. For more information, visit vungle.com or follow the company on LinkedIn.
The Vungle People Team focuses on best in class hiring practices, building our global company/community and innovating in the field of Talent Acquisition. We have a lean and mighty Talent Acquisition team that is looking for a talented Recruiting Sourcer to join us as we take on new challenges scaling and growing the company after our recent acquisitions.
This Recruiting Sourcer will come with their own unique and creative abilities that will further evolve the best practices in place for recruiting at Vungle. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with our exceptional Recruiters and Hiring Management across Vungle to identify and attract top talent to Vungle on a global scale.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of roles, team functions and our greater organization
- Engage top talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, etc
- Effectively screen for competencies and values via phone screens
- Build creative sourcing strategies and contribute to improvements on our interview process
- Support hiring decisions at each stage of the recruiting process
- Drive recruiting-focused company branding and visibility via social networks, job posting optimization, and innovative campaigns.
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- Proven ability in sourcing and hiring passive candidates not relying on inbound applicants or agencies
- Desire to learn and grow in all aspects of recruiting
- Ability to engage and activate passive candidates via internet sourcing techniques
- Knowledge of diversity partnerships to help network with, nurture, and hire diverse talent
- Experience with ATS such as Greenhouse (Preferred) or similar.
- Excellent communication skills; highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of candidates and management.
- Have worked in both a startup environment and mid to large sized stable organization preferred
- Global recruiting experience preferred
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.