Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
About our Recruiter opportunity:
The Vungle People Team focuses on best in class hiring practices, building our global company/community and innovating in the field of Talent Acquisition. We have a lean and mighty Talent Acquisition team that is looking for a talented Recruiter to join us as we take on new challenges scaling and growing the company after our recent acquisitions.
This Recruiter will come with their own unique and creative abilities that will further evolve the best practices in place for recruiting at Vungle. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with Leadership across Vungle to identify and attract top talent to Vungle on a global scale.
- Foster strong partnerships with Team Leaders across the organization to develop a deep comprehension of our culture and hiring needs. Work with them as their Talent Acquisition Thought Partner to understand the qualifications and characteristics required to be successful in each position.
- Facilitate the full cycle recruiting process for your roles with support from TA Coordination. Present candidates with career opportunities at Vungle. Source and screen candidates. Manage the interview process for all candidates and hiring teams. Negotiate offers and close deals.
- Drive recruiting-focused company branding and visibility via social networks, job posting optimization, and innovative campaigns.
- Develop and implement scalable processes for recruiting workflow; provide ongoing reporting of progress and key metrics to hiring managers and the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract top technical talent.
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Experience in recruiting for all positions within an organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to display deep expertise in talent acquisition along with the latest trends and disciplined recruiting practices.
- Experience with ATS such as Greenhouse (Preferred) or similar.
- Passion around finding quality candidates and an exceptional ability to present career opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills; highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of candidates and management.
- Have worked in both a startup environment and mid to large sized stable organization preferred
- Global recruiting experience preferred
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.