Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
- Administer, maintain, and support cloud applications including but not limited to Okta, Google Workspace, Atlassian, GitHub, and Slack.
- Work with an effective global IT team on projects to help standardize and streamline global IT support and productivity.
- Document IT procedures and processes for internal IT Knowledge Base and support links.
- Provide IT support for Mac and Windows laptops, software, printers, and LAN/WLAN.
- Recommend and execute modifications to IT systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Customer-oriented attitude, Executive and C-Level Support as needed
- Extensive knowledge of macOS environments
- Knowledge of Windows 10
- Extensive knowledge MDM (Intune and Jamf\Fleetsmith)
- Knowledge of email flow and security (Mimecast)
- Create, customize, and package scripts and applications for deployment on macOS and Windows
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting, WiFi, Switching, Firewall)
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, must be a self starter who can initiate and take ownership of work
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges and problem solving for the long term
- Excellent communication, written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand the needs of our employees and make great judgement calls
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a must
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.