As a member of Vungle’s product team you will work on developing the next generation of products to optimize the yield for our partners on Vungle’s network. You will work closely with a cross-functional team spanning from data science to business intelligence and sales.
You possess strong analytical skills and have an interest in data science and ad tech. You can lead independent research to determine priorities for large product initiatives. You have initial experience in product management or a strong desire to learn it.
You are proactive, a true team player and have the passion to ensure that your products exceed the highest standards of customer experience, technical precision and profitability.
This role would be perfect for an extremely strong data analyst who wants to get into product management.
We are open to placing this opening in either our San Francisco HQ, LA, or NYC offices.
- Manage the overall lifecycle of various data science products to maximize yield on Vungle’s network. This includes conducting in depth analysis of network performance as well as defining, prioritizing and communicating requirements for new data science models and yield optimization products.
- Collaborate closely with the data science team on the development, testing and implementation of new data science models.
- Partner with the Sales, Business Intelligence and Account Strategy teams for the development of internal analytics tools and products.
- Collaborate with the platform and application teams to ensure that maximum yield is driven on the network
- Conduct competitive analysis and inform the development of the overall data science roadmap
- Communicate regularly across stakeholder groups, product squads and senior leadership
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a analytics/BI related role, ideally with exposure to data science
- Strong analytical skills beyond excel, including SQL and working with analytics tools such as Looker. Knowledge in Python is a plus.
- Experience analyzing technical products
- Comfortable with UI-less software and able to learn and understand systems by studying them.
- Ability to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders and customers.
- Experience leading multiple simultaneous projects through the full software development life cycle.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills. Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related field
- Experience as product manager leading a team of engineers
- Experience conducting analysis of large data sets in Python and presenting results to a wide audience
- Experience managing the development and launch of data science models
- Experience in mobile performance marketing/ad tech
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.