Engineering at Vungle:
We are building a world-class engineering team with diversified skills and backgrounds. As the leader in in-app video advertising, we are taking on a challenge that has never been solved: how to fundamentally change the mobile advertising industry to have ads make sense for users, application developers, and advertisers. In this role, you will play a vital role in ensuring our creatives and frontend platform technology is tested at high-quality industry standards.
- Document the test cases with clearly defined execution steps and acceptance criteria.
- Develop and maintain test plans for backend REST API services and Web frontend.
- Participate in daily scrum and planning meetings.
- Effectively integrate QA cycles into development sprints.
- Execute test plans as part of the system platforms release cycle.
- Execute regular regression tests and take responsibility for the release quality.
- Debug the issues effectively and track defects closely with the development team and evaluate the fixes.
- Continuously improve test efficiency by integrating tests into CI/CD pipeline and adapting the test suite to different environments.
- Deployment using Jenkins pipeline, work with the DSP and DevOps teams in case of failures
- Creative template certification using the Test application.
- TPAT events verification from the creatives to the SDK using Charles tool.
- Support automation of the Creative templates and UI dashboard.
- Work with the SDK and API teams and bridge the gap between the releases.
- 8+ years of experience with testing complex software systems and platforms.
- 3+ years experience in testing mobile applications.
- 3+ years experience using Charles and Jenkins applications.
- 3+ years experience writing test cases and test plans for new and existing features.
- Experience using BDD test frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, or other.
- Experience using test case management tools such as TestRail
- Working level Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc.
- Strong experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills to work effectively with both local and offshore teams.
- A passion for product quality and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; or equivalent work
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in Kubernetes environments
- Experience testing REST API services
- Ad Tech experience
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow the company on LinkedIn.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.