Sales Intern, Supply or Demand
Vungle is the way developers put video ads in their apps. Globally, we provide advertisers and publishers a way to monetize mobile apps. We have been growing rapidly since our product was released in June 2012, gaining traction with brands, agencies and app developers alike.
Since launching, Vungle has been aiming to power the in-application mobile video advertising ecosystem by helping developers win valuable new users, brands to deliver impactful advertising messages, and publishers to earn sustained increased revenue across their content.
Throughout the year, Vungle’s Beijing Sales team has opportunities for interns in both our Supply (Publisher) and Demand (Advertiser) sales teams. This internship opportunity gives amazing insight into how Vungle helps both publisher and advertiser clients make money.
We welcome interested candidates who can commit to a 5-6 month internship period to apply and talk with us at any time!
- Support Account Executive/ Manager with client relationships management
- Assist in developing client monthly business review reports and weekly data processing
- Conduct market research on new market opportunities
- Maintain key domestic and international partners relationships over SKYPE, WeChat, and QQ
- Assist Account Manager to optimize placements opportunities
- Assist Account Manager with internal and external reporting
- Assist Account Manager to give creative insights to clients
- Onboarding of new clients
- College students in junior / senior year / postgraduate student and be able to work 3-4 days a week
- Interested in online/mobile advertising industry and app economy.
- Related industry knowledge or experience is a plus
- Mobile game player is a plus.
- Excellent in written English, basic fluency in speaking
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with working knowledge of Excel/Word/PPT
- Ability to multitask, manage prioritize and produce results quickly
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent international team
- Opportunity to understand the internet video advertising industry
- Free and unlimited snacks and drinks
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands, including Rovio, Zynga, Pandora, and Microsoft. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow the company on Twitter @Vungle
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.