Who We Are
Vultr is on a mission to make high-performance cloud computing easy to use, affordable, and locally accessible for businesses and developers around the world. With 32 cloud data center locations around the world, Vultr has served over 1.5 million customers across 185 countries with flexible, scalable, global Cloud Compute, Cloud GPU, Bare Metal, and Cloud Storage solutions. Founded by David Aninowsky and completely bootstrapped, Vultr has become the world’s largest privately-held cloud computing company without ever raising equity financing.
Simply put, Vultr is committed to providing businesses worldwide with the best price-to-performance of any cloud computing platform. Our global reach of data centers and strategic new partnerships provide the foundation to maximize the impact of our existing services, new product improvements, and releases, which in turn, is a catalyst for your own success. Vultr is taking flight, and this is your opportunity to leave your mark on the future of Cloud Infrastructure!
- A 100% remote work environment + a company-wide get together
- 401(k) plan that matches 100% up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Professional Development Reimbursement of $2,500 each year
- 11 Holidays + Paid Time Off Accrual + Rollover Plan + take off your birthday!
- Commitment matters to Vultr! Increased PTO at 3 year anniversary + 1 month sabbatical at 5 year anniversary + Anniversary Bonus each year
- $500 first year remote office setup + $400 each year following for new equipment
- Monthly internet reimbursement up to $75
- Company paid Calm app subscription
- $50 per month for a gym membership
Our Sales team at Vultr is looking for a Bay Area based Senior Account Executive who will report into the Vice President, Global Sales & Channel and will be responsible for revenue generation, with a focus on AI infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience as a full cycle, quota carrying Account Executive with a proven record of strong attainment, while consistently improving their sales process. You will need a strong understanding and involvement within the AI community. You know where AI founders & developers go to find solutions to their problems, you understand the tools they use and the groups they belong to. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to be the face of AI infrastructure for our prospects and customers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What you will take on:
- Assist Vultr in generating Cloud GPU revenue with a focus on Northern California customers.
- Open doors quickly and assess customers' need for GPUs and related products & services.
- Ownership of results and forecasting
- Leverage Salesforce, ZoomInfo and other sales tech stack tools.
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineering and Product Management to help support product roadmap and customer success.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years previous experience selling AI, Machine Learning, or related products and services.
- Familiar with AI and its integration with cloud solutions.
- Adept at engaging in both technical and business-level conversations with a wide variety of stakeholders, including data science, engineering, infrastructure, and operations.
- The capacity and desire to understand a broad range of evolving technologies.
- A collegial and collaborative approach to working with colleagues and customers.
$100,000 - $150,000 plus commission
This salary can vary based on location, years of experience, background and skill set.
Vultr is committed to an inclusive workforce where diversity is celebrated and supported. All employment decisions at Vultr are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Vultr regards the lawful and correct use of personal information as important to the accomplishment of our objectives, to the success of our operations and to maintaining confidence between those with whom we deal and ourselves. As such the use of various key privacy controls enables Vultr’s treatment of personal information to meet current regulatory guidelines and laws.
Workforce members have the right under US state law where and when applicable and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to: fair and equal treatment, knowing what personal data we gather and retain, for what purpose, and the ability to access and/or delete such data. You also have the right to opt out of communications from Vultr and approved third- parties at any time.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist