ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire workflow in one centralized location. In the past year, we merged with our biggest competitor, grew to ~6 billion square feet of commercial space on our platform, and expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to scale!
At VTS, we are dedicated to customer success, and our goal is to create beautiful products that our clients love, with an emphasis on speed and quality. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology for the commercial real estate industry.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team help scale and support our rapidly growing customer base in San Francisco and the Midwest. As an account manager at VTS, you will build a strong relationships with your accounts and be responsible for ensuring their retention and success on the VTS platform. You will help them transform how they manage their portfolio with VTS and ensure they maximize the value of the platform. You are self-starter and driven, analytical, and committed to the success of your clients.
The position is a unique opportunity to:
- Build strong relationships with client executives teams and help them transform how they manage their business
- Create customer success plans to transform their leasing and asset management with VTS
- Execute success plans and set customer KPIs on a portfolio wide, account and user level
- A continuous improvement mindset that looks for ways to better support clients at scale
- Be an advisory to our accounts and help drive change in their organizations with best practices and insights
- Ensure the retention of our accounts and partner with the sales team on expansion and upsell opportunities
- Act as the voice of the customer internally to ensure we are bring the best of our resources to bear on the client
- Proactively build and manage relationships with your clients through activities such as in person meetings, networking, and industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years work experience in a customer facing role (e.g., Account Management, Customer Success / User Engagement, Consulting)
- SaaS and/or Commercial Real Estate environment a plus
- Highly customer focused, the ability to empathize with customers and a desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Experience working across multiple internal teams to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated, resourceful and adaptable
- Team player, reliable and dependable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Best in class perks
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.