ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire workflow in one centralized location. In the past year, we merged with our biggest competitor, grew to ~6 billion square feet of commercial space on our platform, and expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to scale!
At VTS, we are dedicated to customer success, and our goal is to create beautiful products that our clients love, with an emphasis on speed and quality. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology for the commercial real estate industry.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is looking for an intelligent, self-motivated sales professional to join our East Coast team in our NY office, covering the Mid-Atlantic region. Our Account Executives are hard working, coachable, curious, adaptable and take a process-oriented approach to closing new business on a quarterly basis. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class, then we want to talk to you!
The position is a unique opportunity to:
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century - map customer’s key issues to our solution
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition
- Present to C-level executives on the value of the VTS solution through product demonstrations in person and via web tools
- Represent VTS and evangelize our vision through in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives
- Prospect, nurture, and close new business
- Accurately forecast and execute on quarterly revenue targets
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts to close new business while navigating multiple decision makers
- Work closely with sales, account management, and customer support teams to ensure our customers are successful
- Gain rapid career advancement in an outcome-oriented, collaborative environment
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers, and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record in a revenue-generating role in B2B technology sales or Commercial Real Estate
- SAAS sales experience
- History of accurately forecasting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Experience prospecting and closing new business
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills and process-oriented approach to sales
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Best in class perks
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.